Friday, July 11, 2008

JoAnn's Compliment

Today we went to Joann's craft store to buy some materials to make Claire and Benson a special memory board. While at the store, there was a lady whom I have chosen to call Joann since I don't know her real name who was particularly interested in our children. She was at the counter when we were getting our fabric cut and was smiling at Benson and Claire. Joann said, "What beautiful children you have!  She is just beautiful and he is so precious."  We thanked her and she just kept admiring and smiling at both the kids. It just so happened that when we were done with our shopping, she was behind us in line to purchase our things. She was smiling and talking with Jared as he was holding Claire and she said, "You two are truly lucky… Or should I stay blessed. You are very blessed to have these children. They are very beautiful… There's just something special about them. They are perfect."  Joann just smiled at our little ones. Little did she know how special our little children truly are!  Joann reminded me that it's not just Jared and I and close family who see something special in our little ones. Others can see it too. There is truly something special about our two beautiful children and anyone who knows Claire and Benson is blessed to be a part of it.

No comments: