Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And the oxalate number is...

70.8.  The words that came to my mind are, "but if not." One thing I do know about Claire is that Heavenly Father is very aware of her. I have complete faith in that. He knows what her needs are and what the needs of our family are. If it is not his well to have her oxalate at a level where we can keep doing dialysis at home, then I will obey. We will do whatever it takes to keep our baby girl safe. If that means going to the hospital three times a week for dialysis then I will do it gratefully. We will see what the doctors have to say next week and go from there.  

We just got back from our Waite family reunion in Zion National Park. Grandma Waite provided everything for each of her descendants: food lodging and a fabulous time!! We hadn't seen many of our family members for over a year, so it was great to be able to be with them and renew those relationships. What a sweet, loving Grandma we have! You know, whenever I am tempted to compromise some thing, just a little things, or not complete some thing as fully as I am able to, I just asked myself if that is what grandma Waite would do.  Undoubtedly, the answer is no. And I go and do the thing right away and at the right time and in the way I know Grandma Waite would do them. She is such a great example to me of diligence, love, hard work, and as close to perfection as I know! I love her and I'm grateful to be named after her. How blessed I am to be her granddaughter. I love spending time with her this past weekend!

Hoff (Aleena) came home with us after we spent some time in St. George with Dad and Diana. She needed a change up from her normal life in Ogden and I always love the company and help that anyone is willing to offer! Hoff is always such a joy to have around. I hope I will have the eyes to see her sweet Christlike example as we spend time together the next few weeks.

No comments: