You guys are cracking me up! Now, that is one way for you to break Claire in to having a few seconds away from her Mommy! And I noticed that is quite some wad of gum Benson has! I can't wait for us to play together again...better clean out the other half of the cupboard for Grandma! See you next week!
But now that I think about it, I might be better at throwing socks off the banister than squeezing with the kids inside the cupboard.
Fun. Kids are so silly. The best toys are the ones that aren't really "toys." Sounds like you mom is coming to visit. That will be nice. Have a great time!!
4 comments:
That is too cute!!! Luv it!
You guys are cracking me up! Now, that is one way for you to break Claire in to having a few seconds away from her Mommy! And I noticed that is quite some wad of gum Benson has! I can't wait for us to play together again...better clean out the other half of the cupboard for Grandma! See you next week!
But now that I think about it, I might be better at throwing socks off the banister than squeezing with the kids inside the cupboard.
Fun. Kids are so silly. The best toys are the ones that aren't really "toys." Sounds like you mom is coming to visit. That will be nice. Have a great time!!
so fun!
Post a Comment