Dear Mom,
Happy Mothers Day to you. Wow where do I start. How about here, your the most AMAZING mother I have ever seen in my short time here on earth. Every morning you wake up at 5:45 am to read your scriptures, pray and get ready to take me to the hospital for my daily dialysis. The great thing is you are always happy to see me when I wake up, you always put a smile on my face just seeing you.
At dialysis I always hear other mothers complaining about their issues with their kids and themselves. Its funny that your the happiest and most cheerful person in the hospital. I have never heard you say a negative thing about my health problems which always makes me feel good about myself. I am so grateful I get to spend 4 hours every day with just you and me, our together time. Thanks for teaching me so much during our time together at the hospital. No matter what happens to me at the hospital you are always there to make me feel safe and comfort me.
When we get home I love playing with you, Benson, and dad. You are always so happy no matter how long the day has been for us. After dinner I love getting ready for bed so you can read my favorite books, pray, and do sweet dreams. Sometimes I can't wait till the morning so I can spend another day with you. I am so grateful that you are my mom, I don't know what I would do without you. I hope you have the best mothers day ever.
P.S. Thank you mom for saving my life every single day. I really couldn't live without you.
Love Claire
5 comments:
Natalie, you truly are an amazing mother. I look at you in awe and know that Claire and Benson are so blessed to have you as their mom.
I didn't know Claire could write? She is right on. What a lucky girl she is. It is so nice to know that you are taking care of her. She was lucky to get you. :) Keep up the good work!!! You are such a good mommy.
What a sweet letter! I'm sure that made you're whole day Natalie. Being a mom is hard work alone, but you are very good at making it look easy, even though I know it can't be.
Hey you. I was thinking that you should really join face book. It is pretty fun. You wouldn't believe all the people you can be friends with from High School and other places. Check it out. I know you just have TONZ of spare time. :) ha ha ha. I hope Claire is doing well with her infections and stuff.
Love You Guys...
you are an amazing mother!!! wow !!! I look up to you so much!!
Post a Comment