HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (I love that you have so many fun pictures of both of you! I think I can count on one hand how many pictures have been taken of me & Nate since we've been married--minus our wedding/sealing days. I need to be better!
Anyway--I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!! Sorry, I'm a little late--I guess I haven't checked your blog for a few days!!)
You guys are way to cute together!!! Happy Anniversary! I have to say that I'm glad you got a one on one with Benson, it sounded like he was absolutely thrilled to be with his mom and only his mom. I think our little ones need that once in a while.
Nat--I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about changing your blog yet. I'm having a crazy week 'cause the kids are out of school for spring break & I am trying to prepare an Easter Lesson for YW's...(it's my first time teaching & I'm SUPER nervous!!) I'll have lots of time next week. If it's all right with you I'll get it done next week. Have a great Easter!!!
8 comments:
Congratulations on your 5th!
You guys are so old!
Happy 5 years to you!!! It goes by so fast doesn't it :)
cute montage. you guys fit together nicely. time just keeps ticking by. glad you are still happy and in love. it is wonderful.
happy anniversary.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (I love that you have so many fun pictures of both of you! I think I can count on one hand how many pictures have been taken of me & Nate since we've been married--minus our wedding/sealing days. I need to be better!
Anyway--I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!! Sorry, I'm a little late--I guess I haven't checked your blog for a few days!!)
Happy Anniversary to an adorable couple!
You guys are way to cute together!!! Happy Anniversary! I have to say that I'm glad you got a one on one with Benson, it sounded like he was absolutely thrilled to be with his mom and only his mom. I think our little ones need that once in a while.
Nat--I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about changing your blog yet. I'm having a crazy week 'cause the kids are out of school for spring break & I am trying to prepare an Easter Lesson for YW's...(it's my first time teaching & I'm SUPER nervous!!) I'll have lots of time next week. If it's all right with you I'll get it done next week. Have a great Easter!!!
MISS YOU! ;)
Post a Comment