Monday, March 9, 2009

The Sock Game

Claire had too much fun playing with her socks and looking for Dad!





On a medical note...we got another oxalate level back and it wasn't what we were hoping for. It was 75.1 It is what it is. At least it's not 100. Too bad it's not 50. We're still hoping and praying the medicine will help.

We also took another lipid level today and things are looking better there. Previously, her cholesterol was 348--now it dropped to 292--below 200 is normal. Her triglycerides were 880--now they are 615--normal is below 119. SO they are obviously still HIGH, but at least headed in the right direction. She's taking fish oil and niacin which are helping, but they don't believe her lipids will ever get normal until after her transplant and is off dialysis. SO I guess we're doing all we can and we'll just keep doing it!

This is Jared's VERY LAST WEEK of grad school!! HIP HIP HORRAY!! He'll be done-graduated-completed-finished with 2 1/2 years of graduate school at DU and will officially have his MBA in finance. Happy DAY!

Jared and I had a rare opportunity to go see a movie on Friday night, thanks to our neighbor watching the kids. We saw "New In Town" and it was so FUNNY!! Jared and I are still laughing about it today! Just a fun movie (only rated PG) with some fun humor that will definitely make you smile!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Yea! Jared is done...that seems like it took forever! And Claire is such a little cutie.

Julianne said...

I bet you are sooooo excited for Jared to be done! What an accomplishment for him. Claire is so stinkin' cute! I love her little walk.