CLAIRE is out of isolation at the hospital with no sign of the chicken pocks!! Hip hip HORRAY!!
WE enjoyed having Jared's parents here last week. I always LOVE having family here to switch things up a bit! Benson loved staying home at HIS house every day with Grandma. Always sad to see family go.
JARED finished yet another quarter of school and is off until the first week of January!! I don't know who's more excited...me or him. It's hard to believe he only has ONE more quarter left!! That brings a BIG smile to my face!
CLAIRE finally graduated from size 1/2 diapers. It's been a long haul...but I think she's ready to move on up to the BIG #3!!
WE are talking with the Mayo Clinic Doctors on Tuesday Dec. 2 to get their opinions on Benson and Claire. They are the experts in this genetic disorder. We are strongly looking into the possibility of having Claire's transplant done out there.
BENSON is still NOT potty trained. Any suggestions for HELP!!!!!!!!!!! are welcomed!! He drinks over 2 liters of liquid every day which I think plays a big part in our struggles!!
WE get Thanksgiving off from hemo-dialysis!! YEAH!!! Not without compensation, though. We're running Claire an extra half hour each day this week to make up for the time off so she still gets roughly the same amount of hours in. But HIP HIP for THANKSGIVING!! I'm hoping for a BIG SLEEP IN morning for all of us (((but am doubtful about the reality of it!!)))
WE'LL be spending Thanksgiving with some friends from our ward. Next best thing to being with family. Baking a banana cream pie and green bean casserole is MUCH better than cooking the whole thing by myself!!
COURTESY of Jared, I spent a luxurious afternoon at the spa last Saturday! WoW. That was cool. What a MAN!! And I got my hair cut. No biggie, just trimmed and healthy!! Felt like a new woman!! THANKS HUN!
JARED bought a gun.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you ALL!
4 comments:
Congrats to Claire about the chicken pox news and the diapers!
So glad to hear about Claire's lack of chicken pox--YEA!!! And if you guys end up going out to Mayo, please let me know. We have extended family there. And they can hook you up. Our brother-in-law also attended school there and his dad teaches at the Scottsdale one. Please let us know, if you would like his number to speak to him about anything. Thinking of you.
Yeah Natty on all the update. Seems like lots of good news.
Cord just got his concealed weapons permit so he is looking at buying a gun. What kind did Jared get?
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Merry Christmas too! (since it is December now, I can start saying that.)
Love all the updates, I'm so glad that Claire is Chicken pox free!!! Your spa day sounds awesome!!! What a husband you have!
Post a Comment