Dad and Diana were here for our ward Fall Festival. They also had a Halloween party at the Kidney Center that Benson was able to come to. The pictures say enough....Halloween was great!!
OOOOHHHH!! That little pink bunny costume is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!! SOOOOO DARLING!!! Benson looks cute, too!! I love BOTH costumes for BOTH kids!! HOW FUN!!
Oh my goodness, I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!!! They look adorable in their little costumes. I just want to squeeze Claire in that bunny costume. It looks like Benson had lots of fun!!
6 comments:
ADORABLE halloween pictures!...it looks like everyone had a pretty great holiday!
OOOOHHHH!! That little pink bunny costume is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!! SOOOOO DARLING!!! Benson looks cute, too!! I love BOTH costumes for BOTH kids!! HOW FUN!!
I don't think they could be any cuter!!! They are so adorable!!
Your kids look so great! Claire's costume is adorable!!!
Halloween looks like a lot of fun when you have children of your own. Of course it helps that on the average day yours are adorable anyway.
Oh my goodness, I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!!! They look adorable in their little costumes. I just want to squeeze Claire in that bunny costume. It looks like Benson had lots of fun!!
Post a Comment