Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Relax

Today I got my first facial! It felt so good! I was surprised how relaxing it was to just let someone else pamper me. I'll definitely have to do it more often!

Benson is staying with Jared's parents in Idaho for the week. It is a very strange feeling to have him gone and you have such a quiet house. It made me realize how easy taking care of a baby is compared with taking care of a two year old! Although I miss Benson and will be grateful to have his sweet smiling face and burst of energy back in our home, it has been a nice break for me. I've been able to catch up on a lot of things around the house that keeps getting put off. It has also been nice to spend a little more one-on-one time with Claire and give her a little more special attention.  Children are a blessing, but it's been nice to take a small break! Quiet but nice!

No comments: