I've made some videos about Claire and what it's like for her to be on dialysis. The first one is all about the technical stuff that goes on at dialysis and how it all works.
The second one is the fun stuff we do to keep her entertained every day. Sorry for the length..I tried to cut them down as much as I could. ENJOY!!
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing these videos. Claire is so brave. She is a talker isn't she? She is so cute.
Also, you guys both seem so patient and full of great ways to entertain. I especially loved Natalie racing Claire with her baby doll.
We continue to think and pray for your family.
Good job Claire.
You are a real trooper. A chip off the old block. Our prayers are with you all the way.
Love grandma and grandpa Hawks.
Post a Comment