Friday, June 12, 2009

Randoms

Benson got a fish at a birthday party last Saturday. He named him Fubsee Me Benson. Fubsee for short.

Claire decided pulling out her hair is a fun thing to do. When she's board (driving in the car) she reaches up to her hair, pulls it out, and looks at it. Drops it and does it again. Not the elastic band in her hair...although she does that too if there's one in....but the hair itself! Hope she doesn't run out.

I'm getting over another round of strep throat. Feeling better after a little amoxacilin.

I joined facebook but have yet to decide the point of it.

It rained every day this week. Didn't mind it at all.

6 more showings this week. Every time we leave the house for a showing Benson asks, "are we moving today?"

Got some fabulous roll/bread/pizza dough/cinnamon rolls recipes from Enrichment Tuesday night and I can't wait to try them!

There's nothing quite like America's Funniest Home Videos for a good laugh.

My husband is amazing.

4 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

What a fun random post! I bet Benson is having fun with his new fish!! & what a fun NAME!!

I TOTALLY agree with you about Facebook. My brother talked me into joining when I was in the hospital, but I just don't see what the fuss is about. I'm ON it, but never on it... if that makes sense!!

I hope you're doing good!!! MISS YOU!!

~adelle said...

Nat, you really have to catch the spirit of the whole facebook thing. It is just so you can see what people are up to. For instance, isn't it nice to know that Zac is in New York for the summer? Not that I will do anything with this knowledge...it is just nice to know he is still out there doing something. It is also a good way to network. You should put a link on your page to the donation site for Claire. You never know who might want to help out! I agree, it isn't super awesome, but it is a fun way to keep tabs on people. I have tracked down some good friends from college and even went to lunch the other day with an old roommate that I had lost contact with until FACEBOOK! I won't force you to love it! :) Have fun...

Ryan & Keri said...

Oh Natalie, I sure miss you. I'm glad you guys are getting so many showings--the house will sell in the right time like you said. But it would be nice, I'm sure--more than I know, to just sell and not do so many showings. Hang in there. And I'm especially happy for you that you were able to get in some Natalie time at the spa. How nice! And how wonderful to have so much company--it sounds like it was a blast!

Tricia said...

Super fun post. I love hearing what you are up to. And give facebook time...you will learn to like it. Like when you need to collect addresses for something or when you are just bored...wait that probably will never happen for you :)