Easter was great! Grandma and Grandpa Hawks were out for the weekend and we had a great time. Claire LOVES eggs! "Nagg Nagg," she calls them! Benson was so excited for the Easter party at the hospital and for Grandma and Grandpa to come so we could have our own Easter party! Claire had yet another blood transfusion on the 10th that went really well.


3 comments:
I'm glad to hear and see that Easter was so fun! The pics are so cute! It's amazing how grown up both of your kiddos look! And I'm sad that you are moving. My mom told me. And then reading your blog gave me confirmation. I've learned so much from you, Natalie, and I guess I'll keep learning, just via blog only. But I know that you guys are prayerful about things, and that you submit your will to Heavenly Father's. So there's no doubt in my mind that you will end up where your family needs to be and where the Lord wants you to be. If you do move to Rochester, MN, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law lived there for quite some time. I'm sure they could hook you up with any details needed.
cute pics! looks like you had tons of Easter fun!!!
Yea for pretty Easter dresses on Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment