Benson said the prayer in primary today for the first time. He was laying on his bed this morning, practicing by himself while Claire was getting a bath. He wanted to do it all by himself, of course. Here's what he said: "Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Bless this food. Thankful that we can come to church today. Bless that we can go to church tomorrow. Bless that we can all be healthy. Bless that we can go with our teachers today. Bless....Pres. Monson. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." Amen.
4 comments:
darling!
by the way...i got your message. we are out of town right now. a little girls trip away. i will call you when i get home! can't wait to chat.
SO CUTE!!!
I love the pictures of Claire playing in the sink, too!
I love it! That just made me smile :)
This is such a sweet prayer!! And I LOVE the pics of Claire doing the dishes in the sink below--so cute!
Post a Comment