Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V-B Day

I really do enjoy having my Birthday on Valentines day. It's just a good day to be happy. Everyone around you is usually happy. Love is happy. Hearts are happy. Flowers are happy. Cupids are cute and happy. Valentines candy is one of the best of the year...which makes me happy. Why not be born on one of the happiest days of the year! I love it!

My birthday started out as any other day with a trip for me and Claire to the hosptial for dialysis. We came home to a Mickey-Mouse-decorated birthday party done by two excited boys. Jared also gave Benson a much needed hair cut and he looks so grown up now!

We went to eat at Casa Bonetia's which I'm sure means nothing to anyone. It's one of those restaurants that has cliff divers in the center of the restaurant and other entertainment for your dinning enjoyment. They claimed it is the "most entertaining restaurant in the world," but I don't think I'd go that far. The atmosphere was fun but the food has much room for improvement. Fun just to get out and do something different though.

Back at home, a heart-shaped-cake and presents were quick to follow a full-tummied-family. An early bed time for two tired kids was just around the corner. Jared and I watched a movie on the love sac and were compeletely exhaused by 10:00.

Thanks for a great 27 B/V day everyone! You make me happy!

It's been kind of a 'downer' week since then. Benson and I are coming down with some kind of sickness. It hasn't been a bad one, though. Just feel compeltely drained of energy, a light cough, and a little runny nose. Nothing that has kept us back too much, thankfully. Let's hope Jared and Claire don't catch the same thing!

Time for bed! (that means you too, Claire...I can still hear her chatting away up there in her crib! At least she's happy!)

3 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Happy birthday, Natalie! I had no idea! I'm glad you had such a good birthday and that you love your actual birthday.

** Adrian ** said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/VALENTINE'S DAY!! I must admit...I think it'd be AWESOME to have a birthday on V-Day! I bet it's fun!!! I hope you had a GREAT day!!!

I sure miss you guys! Next time you come to UT you'd better make some time to visit with your old house-mates!! Love ya! =D

Mom/Grandma Shirlene said...

In case you didn't know...I always thought your Valentine-Birthday gave you BRAGGING rights for being the SWEETEST thing one could ask for! Bet Jared would agree!
Love You Tons
Mom