YUCK. Gives me the eeee bbaaa kaaa geee beeeerrrrssss just thinking about it.
(By the way, these first few were taken at the Butterfly Pavilion. We went there on New Years Day. Day off from dialysis means you gotta do SOMETHING FUN...and it was!)
(By the way, these first few were taken at the Butterfly Pavilion. We went there on New Years Day. Day off from dialysis means you gotta do SOMETHING FUN...and it was!)
Climbing in the honey comb.
Benson loved touching the Star Fish.
Claire hated seeing the butterfly (up close). It was like a jungle in there...with hundreds of butterflies flying around! ((and a few not-so-lucky ones plastered to the walls. :( ))
Claire is crusing all around the house with her walker! Not off and on her own yet, but soooo close!!
Jesus gets Benson for a SUNBEAM!! He loves it!!
I just couldn't pass up this picture. Claire's not too sure, but I just love the dress! And Benson's always up for a cheese ball picture!
Benson is seriously growing up right before our eyes! He is looking and acting like such a BIG BOY. He reminds us OFTEN that he is, indeed, a BIG boy! He loved wearing a tie today for the first time.
Oh, and Claire started saying Mom/Momma this week! Another happy mommy moment for me!
5 comments:
Lots of cute pictures!
SOO fun!! Benson looks SO grown up in the last picture!!!
Looks like you had a fun New Year's Day!!!
Your kids are so sweet and beautiful! I love the updated photo of the family up top. And I'm excited for you guys to get to go out to the Mayo Clinic. It will be wonderful to hear what they say and get the ball rolling. I'm still laughing about what Benson said, and he looks like the most HANDSOME sunbeam I have ever seen! What a cute boy! (Just for the record, I had to quickly skip the spider pic. Anything creepy or crawly like that, especially that big, FREAKS me out!!!!)
your kids are so adorable! I can barely stand it.
It is so hard to read about the infections and everything that poor little Claire keeps getting! I am so sorry! I'm glad she is feeling better now though!
Benson looks like he is ready to go work for Daddy in that last photo. "Anyone need to trade some stock?"
Super cute.
Post a Comment