We just got word that we'll be able to go out to the Mayo Clinic this month! Exciting...a little scary that the process is actually beginning! The Week of January 26 is when we'll make the trek. Details to come!
Natalie! I love the new picture. Your family is beautiful. Good luck at the Mayo Clinic. Definatly keep us posted on everything. I think and pray for you and your family often. xoxox
That's great! I can understand being a little apprehensive...I'd be the same way! I'm so glad I can check in on you guys!! I can't wait to hear what the Mayo Clinic says!
Sorry it took so long to get your blog fixed. I've been having a LOT of trouble with my computer again. GRR! I'm glad you like the family photo in the header...I probably should have asked you first. OH WELL!!
That is so wonderful! I can't wait to hear how things move along! We will be thinking of you. I know all will go well! You're sweet family is adorable. I love the picture!
4 comments:
Natalie!
I love the new picture. Your family is beautiful. Good luck at the Mayo Clinic. Definatly keep us posted on everything.
I think and pray for you and your family often.
xoxox
That's great! I can understand being a little apprehensive...I'd be the same way! I'm so glad I can check in on you guys!! I can't wait to hear what the Mayo Clinic says!
Sorry it took so long to get your blog fixed. I've been having a LOT of trouble with my computer again. GRR! I'm glad you like the family photo in the header...I probably should have asked you first. OH WELL!!
Love ya, AD =D
GREAT GREAT GREAT. I am so glad things are still moving forward. Those doctors are going to get that little Clarie all fixed up. :)
That is so wonderful! I can't wait to hear how things move along! We will be thinking of you. I know all will go well! You're sweet family is adorable. I love the picture!
Post a Comment