Her blood cultures came back negative! YEAH! That means the antibiotics are working and the virus is no longer in her body! We'll keep giving her antibiotics for 2 weeks from last Friday. Longer days at the hospital for those to run through, but definitely a blessing! THANKS to everyone for your faith and prayers! People comment to us all the time about how they don't know how we get through all we do. I want you ALL to know that it is in part because of your faith and prayers that we are strengthened through Christ to do all things! Thank you.
8 comments:
I am so happy that the tests came back negative. What a blessing! I hope we can see you guys over Christmas. We'll keep praying for you all. Heidi Fausett left a note on my blog wondering if you had a blog. Her email is syrdance@yahoo.com
Few! Prayers are wonderful!!
I chose Chilin' Rimrock because it rhymed with his name. It is kind of wierd, I know.
awesome!
So glad that she is doing better. It is wonderful when the medicine works and does its job!
...SIGH! What a great blessing!! I'm glad the infection is gone!!
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the Private List--you just have to do a seperate list that's just a "link list" instead of a blog roll list...when they're private they won't work on the blog list. I hope that makes sense! If not, give me a call & I'll give you more detailed instructions!!!
Love & Miss you guys!! =D
Prayer is amazing, Natalie. I'm so grateful things are okay. We've been trying to pray with more faith--especially for your sweet Claire. We love you guys.
Okay, so I know I've already left a comment, but I just have to tell you the sweetest thing. This morning, Matthew said the breakfast prayer. He blessed the food, thanked Heavenly Father for it, prayed to have the spirit back, thanked Him for the Prophet Joseph Smith and President Monson, and then he said, "We thank thee for each of our friends and famwy. And bwess the Carey Baby, and Benson and Baby Cware, and Benson's Mommy (Sorry Jared, you were left out). And we say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen." It melted me. Sweetest prayer. *Note: Normally, it's us reminding him while he's giving the prayer about things he may have forgotten. Sweet boy. He loves your family too!
YEAHHH so glad that she is doing better. We continue to pray for you all.
Post a Comment