I really can't take much credit for the creation of this blog. Thanks to my cousin, Adrian Johnson, for creating the awesome header and background for me! She is AMAZING! I'm so glad she encouraged me to do this! It will be a great way to keep in contact with each of you. Also, Jared and I have decided to make this a private blog--simply meaning that only people who we invite, through e-mail, can read it. So if you have the email addresses of family and friends that I probably don't have, send them to me (nat_skinner@yahoo.com) so I can invite them to see the blog too! Enjoy--and thanks again Adrian!
2 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so glad you have a blog! It is so fun to see your cute kids and you and Jared of course!
Cute blog too.
Yup, you just made my day.
Love you guys!
You are SOO welcome!! I'm glad you like it & I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch through our blogs!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
(& MISS YOU TOO!!)=D
Post a Comment